Terms and Conditions for aiwabox.com
- These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this web-page shall manage your use of our website, aiwabox.com accessible at http://aiwabox.com.
- These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WWW.AIWABOX.COM SITE AND THE AIWABOX.COM SERVICE.
- Orders / Payments
- Return Policy
- Contact Center
- Intellectual Property
- All products/services as depicted on this website (as may be varied from time to time) are available almost everywhere in the UAE.
- All products/services are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery/collection date.
- Products/services are delivered next day unless other delivery date or service is selected.
- We guarantee the freshness of your flowers for 3 days from the date of delivery/collection.
- Payment on delivery for orders with Special Products Items are notapplicable at aiwabox.com
- A processing fee might be applied to orders when using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard.
- Please note that from time to time, product and delivery prices on www.aiwabox.com may vary to those offered in aiwabox.com website or via the WhatsApp ordering line.
Orders / Payment
- You will be given clear instructions to navigate the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate delivery address, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- Payment are done on delivery, bank transfer/deposit or through PointCheckout Payment Gateway, PointCheckout accept all major credit and/or debit cards (Visa / Master Card).
- By clicking on the ‘Place order’ button at the end of the order process, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the aiwabox.com site.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
- We cannot accept orders from customers under the age of eighteen (18) years.
- Except where stated, standard delivery is next day, will be applicable within the UAE, but please note that at certain times and areas of the UAE, if you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to by aiwabox.com you will be advised of any delivery charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your order.
- To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
- Certain products/services will be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date – you will be advised of this at the time of placing your order.
- In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organization shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
- Please be aware that the courier will deliver the goods/services to the address provided in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses or fails to receive the items.
- Please note that if you order a number of items for delivery to the same address, they may be dispatched separately and we cannot guarantee delivery on the same day.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform in our obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
Aiwabox.com offers refunds to its customers for the following reasons:
- The wrong products/services were delivered by Aiwabox.com.
- The products/services were defected.
- The products/services were damaged while shipping.
- The products/services were tampered.
- Refunds will be made through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Aiwabox.com does not accept complaints, nor offers refund once the product or service has been accepted and collected by the customer.
- As a third party, Aiwabox.com doesn’t offer an exchange or return service for any product listed in the Special Products Categories, nevertheless all items comes with a gift (exchange) receipt and a certificate from the selected brand if applicable. Any exchange or defaults in the items are subject to the brand’s policy.
- If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so, by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please give 24 hours notice before the requested delivery date.
- In case of cancellation of the order, the store is happy to provide you with a credit note valid for 6 months – No cash refund is permitted.
Aiwabox.com Contact Center
- In the event that you are not satisfied with aiwabox.com services any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to email: email@example.com
- Our Customer Service Contact Center is available from 10:00am to 6:00pm Sunday to Thursday.
- Because of the perishable nature of most products/services and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
- Complaints policy: In the event of any complaint please contact us and we’ll do all we can to put the situation right.
- All other rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by aiwabox.com . Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of aiwabox.com you may not modify, distribute or repost something on this website for any reason.